Search This Blog

Saturday 23 January 2010

Dear Blogger

I'm sorry I haven't been paying you the kind of attention you would like, I'm just busy with other stuff you know....
Stuff?! What stuff? Have I not been good to you?
Yes of course, you know I'll always be around.
But you haven't been of late, what is it? What is wrong with me?
It's not you...
Then what is it? Are you seeing somebody else?
*sighs* It's not like that..
So you have, who is it?
*deep breath* Tumblr, my head has been turned.. It's like you and Twitter combined, but more random. Also easier for the phone.
Oh........so I'm not good enough anymore then?
I'll always come back, you're different.. We've been through a lot together, you know me, always half arsed..
Well..... I don't know what to say, I need some time to think about it.
Okay.

No comments: