Search This Blog

Thursday 22 October 2009

I Am I Be

I'm not sure if this a back track or the second part of the last blog. If it doesn't feel right, is it really worth trying? This is not about my pride, I take it on the chin, and move on. Keep moving, keep on beat, though I'm feeling a little off at the moment.
I'm not trying to whine or say, "Look! Woe is me!!" That isn't my style, still it's hard and I hope I don't live to regret my decision. Am I cutting my nose off to spite my face? I don't think so. I still feel rotten though, but I have to move on and live with it. I've had my moment of morbid introspection and now I have to get on with the rest of this bitter sweet life. Many adventures to have and many people to meet.
The dissolution of a relationship can never be anything but messy, especially when one of the parties blames themselves and want to make amends. I can forgive and I think I have now that I have severed ties. Maybe that's the irony..
I can never fall out of love or be bitter so some one I spent a great chunk of my life with, no matter what happened in the end. Things happen for reason though, maybe we think of it as bad timing, but just maybe there is a greater plan for us all.

No comments: